Cook/Menu Engineer 447 keer bekeken
- Provincies Antwerpen
About the position:
For our brand new Maritime Food Lab in Antwerp we are looking for a Full time Cook/Menu Engineer.
IFS is growing rapidly to make sure we can continue to support our clients and to show our clients what we stand for we are looking for an independent Cook with passion for Healthy food and our business.
The job has a lot of variety in tasks, we are looking for a flexible and passionate Cook who can be creative and work structured at the same time. The Food Lab is set up with state of the art equipment which will make any Cook happy to work in. The working days are Monday till Friday and working hours will be from 09.00-17.00 depending on events this sometimes can vary, some flexibility is required.
The main tasks/responsibilities will be:
● Daily Cooking mostly for 10-25 people, this could be clients, staff and potential clients
● Recipe development
● Experimenting for our clients with different packaging systems
● Create and develop healthy menu’s and document these accordingly in to our system and cooking app
● In the future we would like you to assist also on our newsletter and website to update our clients and
teams on the newest cooking styles and recipes
What are we looking for:
● At least 2 years working experience as a Cook
● Able to work independently
● Flexible and Creative/Innovative Mindset
● Strong analytical and mathematical skills
● Stress resistant
● Affinity for working with different cultures and knowledge on their local habits/recipes
● Able to communicate on a professional level in the Dutch and English language
● Strong organizational skills and should be able to multitask
● Good communication skills, service orientated mindset
● Proactive and friendly personality with a passion for Healthy Cooking
● Strong computer skills are necessary as you have to write and develop in our system and in our online
What do we offer:
We offer a competitive salary including underneath benefits:
● Meal Vouchers
● Hospitalization insurance
● Eco Vouchers
● Learning and Development opportunities.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a young and dynamic, international, family owned company?
Don’t look any further and send your application to Kimberly@ifs.be
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.