Receiving Supervisor 425 keer bekeken5 sollicitaties
- Provincies Antwerpen
The Receiving Supervisor will be responsible for the procurement of consumable products for the cafe coupled with the responsibility of accurate ordering and inventory control. He/She will partner with the cafe management team to ensure that there are proper policies/procedures in place to minimize financial risk to the business.
Basic functions of the Receiving Supervisor include:
• Complete all daily orders (veg, meat, dairy and cleaning supplies)
• Receive all deliveries, ensuring that products are received at the correct temperature and upholding Hard Rock’s quality procurement standards
• Stock deliveries, ensuring that all products are placed in proper rotation
• Ensure proper thawing procedures are in place and thawed product levels are maintained
• Maintain all walk-in, freezer and storage facilities by ensuring they are at proper temp, clean, neat and organized at all times
• Manage CBORD inventory system
• Ensure that the COS is in line with cafe budget
• Carry out inventories when the KM is away
• Build relationships with vendors
• Ensure production package is up to date
• Create prep lists Monday through Friday using the production package
• Oversee prep team to ensure product is being made to spec and according to quantities outlined in the prep list
• Communicate any issues with KM
• Organise staff to assist in the cleaning of all storage areas, creating cleaning rotas and following up
• Fulfill all daily and weekly tasks according to Receiving Supervisor Checklist
Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.
Klik onderaan deze vacature op de fuchsia knop om snel & rechtstreeks bij de werkgever te solliciteren.