Restaurant manager (Gent & Brussel) 1078 keer bekeken3 sollicitaties
- Provincies Oost-Vlaanderen
GENT & BRUSSELS – PART-TIME & FULL-TIME
After the training period, you as a restaurant manager will be responsible for managing your Romain Roquette branch.
Besides daily management, you take the initiative to improve your branch (local marketing campaigns, organizing events, etc)
- You are a college graduate (preferably from a hotel school)
- You have a first experience in a restaurant/bar/catering job
- You are customer friendly
- You work efficiently and learn fast
- Personal hygiene is important to you
- You have a healthy lifestyle
- You are available to occasionally work on Saturdays
- You are Dutch and can help customers in French & English.
- You work within a fun atmosphere and young team
- A very diverse job with a lot of contact with customers
- A competitive salary
- There is room for showing initiative in a young company
- You can brainstorm about our growth, marketing, etc
Are you born for this job? Send us a short presentation including:
- Your motivation. Why do you want to work with us?
- Your relevant experience
- Which initiative you plan to take to put your branch on the map
- A link to your social media profiles
Klik hieronder op de fuchsia knop om makkelijk & snel te solliciteren.