Store Manager 65 keer bekeken
- Provincies Oost-Vlaanderen
Are you passionate about hospitality and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Can you bring a warm heart to the customers of the Pita Republic? Apply now and be part of this new food concept in Ghent!
- If you are passionate about hospitality with an entrepreneurial mindset and you want to be fully responsible for managing a restaurant, coordinating and delegating tasks, motivating and supporting your operational team – then this job opening could be for you.
- You’re a role model and leader on both sides of the table. While you’re working together with your team, you inspire, motivate and train them. It’s in your blood to strive for a perfect balance between giving the perfect service, optimizing productivity and creating a positive and enthusiastic vibe in your team.
- You are our operational hero who reports directly to the founders of the company with whom you work in close collaboration. You are the main face and voice of your restaurant. You are a pitarist and the ambassador of our concept. You live and breathe our values and ensure everyone in your team does.
- You are demanding. We demand nothing less but the best in everything we do. The best service and the best quality of food. The world is changing. People eat more consciously, and they expect to be served good and honest products. We do not only demand the best ingredients for our pitas, we also work with the best people who always go the extra (s)mile to be best in class in all numerous small acts.
- You are welcoming. Customer centricity is your daily mission. You welcome every guest into our brotherhood. We are a republic, so we give power to the people and at Barouche everyone’s opinion counts. Welcome to the club, buddy!
- You are gutsy. You are not afraid of the unknown, and determined to take on new adventures. You surprise our clients with the best surprising flavours this world has to offer, but you are also an entrepreneur by heart who looks for opportunities in every aspect of our business. You are never satisfied with the status-quo and always look to improve.
- You have candour. At Barouche we always tell the truth, we are open and frank, friend to friend. We say things as they are and we honestly admit mistakes, while taking corrective and preventive measures. The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Aiming for a 100% satisfied customer journey by creating, coaching and working together with your team
- Managing the daily operations of your restaurant
- Prioritizing safety and cleanliness
- Understanding the P&L and greater company goals
- Collaborating with and reporting to the company founders
- You’re a born HOST
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, happy and positive attitude
- Proactive & Flexible
- Stress gives you a thrill, whilst you remain organised and structured
- You’re social, have great communication skills
- Other words that fit you: hands-on, team-player, hosting and consistency
- You have at least 3 years experience in hospitality sector